A HISTORY OF CROYDON SIDING (1856-1985)
Alex D Dickie edited by Paula Dickie
61021082

The original Hokonui Run  south of the Mataura River, was renamed Croydon, and the siding was built for the Waimea Railway. The history of the settlement and farming families, school etc.

Alex Dickie, Gore, 1985. Hardback with dust jacket. 152 pages. SECONDHAND



Online Price: NZ $95.00 inc gst