75 YEARS SERVICE A Review of Campbell Park School 1908-1983
Edited by PG Aspden
81022061

History of this North Otago boy's school which was purchased from the Campbell estate in 1908 by the Education Board. It later closed in 1987 and passed into private ownership. Includes photographs, staff lists etc.

Privately Published 1983. Softback. 77 pages. SECONDHAND



Online Price: NZ $32.50 inc gst