The Anglican church in Oxford and Cust 1865-1965

Canterbury | SECONDHAND

From Bishop Harper's tours through the district in 1858, this records the building up of the Anglican parish congregation and infrastructure including church lands and buildings. The Oxford and Cust Anglican parishes were re-united in 1950.

$15.00(NZD)

Available Stock:
6

Add to Cart

Click & Collect


Add to Wishlist


Product Information

General Fields

  • : 9781869580753
  • : The Central Vestry of the Oxford-Cust Parochial District
  • : Christchurch
  • : books

Special Fields

  • : Hardback, no dust jacket
  • : 90