75 Years Service A Review of Campbell Park School 1908-1983

Otago | Secondhand

History of this North Otago boy's school which was purchased from the Campbell estate in 1908 by the Education Board. It later closed in 1987 and passed into private ownership. Includes photographs, staff lists etc

$32.50(NZD)

Available Stock:
1

Add to Cart

Click & Collect


Add to Wishlist


Product Information

General Fields

  • : D978023009100
  • : Privately Published
  • : books

Special Fields

  • : Softback
  • : 77